Dishwashers have provided a big help when washing dirty dishes, pots, and other kitchen utensils, especially after your all-day cooking. Dealing with the hard stains, smell, and other greases. With its powerful spray arms, a guarantee that you will have clean and ready-to-use dishes and other utensils. To check out more, you can check out Monogram appliance manuals.
However, at some point in its lifespan, you might experience some issues with the appliance. There are instances where the problem can be due to faulty parts or poor maintenance. Some of the dishwasher problems can be fixed by doing proper maintenance. On the other hand, you might need a professional Dishwasher Repair Services to properly diagnose the issue with the appliance and do the necessary repairs.
GE Monogram Repair Expert in Redondo Beach has been in the repair service for many years. With a team of professionally trained repair technicians, licensed and certified, who can handle any possible issues you might encounter with your dishwasher. Regardless of how minor or major issues could be, the team can do a comprehensive diagnosis to determine the main cause before applying the right solution to it.
If you happen to notice a puddle of water and dirty dishes during the wash cycle of your dishwasher, this is one of the common indications that the appliance has a draining problem. You might want to check the filter for clogs, remove and rinse to dispose of the blockage that can restrict the water flow whenever this happens. In some cases, simple maintenance can fix the GE Monogram dishwasher not draining. In other instances, you might need a professional repair service like GE Monogram Repair Expert to help solve the issue. Here are some common reasons why the GE Monogram dishwasher doesn’t drain properly.
- Blockage in the Water Intake Valve – This is a common reason and can be caused by many things such as hair, soap scum, food particles, and more.
- Check The Drain Impeller – The drain impeller is responsible for forcing the suds down the drain tube. If there’s any damage, this tends for the suds not to drain properly and will be accumulated in the bottom of the tub.
- Drain Hose Blocked or Kinked – If it is kinked or blocked by debris, it can block water flow.
- Clogged Air Gap – If the air gap becomes clogged with debris over time, it will need regular cleaning. Whenever the air gap is clogged, this can cause the dishwasher not to drain properly.
- Problem with the Garbage Disposal – There are times that the garbage disposal is responsible for the GE Monogram dishwasher not draining. A newly installed garbage disposal connected to the dishwasher may still have a drain plug that restricts water flow. The disposal clogs can also lead to the dishwasher not draining.